One other feature in the plug-in is actually programmed tackle resolver that enables to have tackle line from the chosen latitude and also longitude. The particular plug-in also helps looking by tackle entered into the sure input component which uses auto-complete feature from Google API to produce your lookup method less difficult. In such cases your sign will probably be immediately positioned on your guide soon after successful tackle image resolution. The particular plug-in presently uses JQuery and also Google Atlases.
- Doesn’t require JQuery UI. The only requirements are JQuery and GoogleMaps API
- Allows to pick an area with specified radius
- Automatical binding to UI components (bidirectional data exchange)
- Autocomplete for address input
- Navigation by cordinates as well as by address
How to use
Basic usage without any settings in your html file.
<div id="somecomponent" style="width: 500px; height: 400px;"></div>