Pay with Paytm wallet is the simplest way that is available to do payment integration with your ecommerce website. It helps you create the Payment button on your checkout page where amount can be fixed preconfigured on our servers or can be dynamic. The person who clicks the Pay with Paytm button will be taken to Pay with Paytm website where user will complete the transaction via Paytm and Pay with Paytm wallet and returns on your website after successfull payment with confirmation message.
Step to integration :
Step 1. Download paywith paytm woocommerce plugin Download plugin
Step 2. Go to your wordpress admin panel -> Woocommerce -> Settings -> Checkout
Under Payment Gateways section, Pay With Paytm should appear.
Step 3. Fill the require settings
For the paytm Button Id and Button secret :-
- Signup/Sign In on paywithpaytm.com and fill in the profile details and bank details.
- Create a pay button in the Catalog section.
- Copy button id and button secret.
Edit the Settings :
- Go to settings->edit
- Set Success Url :- (yourbasewebsiteurl)?wc-api=WC_Paywith_Paytm
- Set Cancel Url :- (yourbasewebsiteurl)?wc-api=WC_Paywith_Paytm
- Set Notify Url :- (yourbasewebsiteurl)?wc-api=WC_Paywith_Paytm
- Set button id and secret in the admin field of Woocommerce Pay with Paytm
- Set the redirect url where you want to redirect after payment.