Want to add extra charge or fee in sub total of on woocommerce store like Shipping and handling charge, Payment surcharge, then this plugin is best for you. This plugin allow you to add extra fee with every orders from your WooCommerce store.
Tested with Woocommerce 2.0.18, 2.2.4, 2.5.2 and 2.6.1
- Enabled / Disabled the Woocommerce extra fee
- Change “Label” as you want
- Change “Amount” to cart total extra fee you want to apply
- Choose “Extra Fee Type” to Fixed Fee or Percentage of Cart Total
== Installation ==
1. Download the archive and unzip it in /wp-content/plugins OR install via Plugins > Add New > Search for the Woo Extra Fee in the search bar.
2. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
3. Update the plugin settings in your Woo Extra Fee Page.
4. You’re done!
Screen Short for Plugin
WooCommerce Admin Extra Fee - Settings
WooCommerce Frontend - Cart page
Thank you for giving time on freewebmentor community. Please don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter or join us on Facebook to be the first to learn the next great thing from freewebmentor.