By: Prem Tiwari | Last Updated:
Are you currently using woocommerce based ecommerce website for your online store and want to allow your vendors to sales his products on your store like flipkart, snapdeal, amazon, and ebay vendor etc. If your answer is Yes, then please keep close attention in this post.
In today’s post i will explain the free multi vendor marketplace plugins which fully support woocommerce ecommerce plugin. After setup of this plugin you can allow anyone to open a online store on your website.
WC Vendors plugin allow your vendors to sell own products on your website just like etsy, Envato, eBay, or Amazon type sites. This plugin have a lots of features like:
1) Instantly pay vendors their commission as soon as an order is placed using PayPal Adaptive Payments or Stripe.
2) Vendors can view live sales and reports for their products
3) Vendors can export their orders to a CSV file
4) 100% WPML Compatible
5) Vendors can sell all product types such as downloadable, virtual and shipping.
6) Vendors manage their own media gallery/library
7) Translated in over 9 languages and much more
Installation of this plugin is very easy and simple like other plugin. Below is the steps to install this plugin.
1) Download WC Vendors from WordPress.org and install.
2) Configure plugin under WooCommerce => WC Vendors and View Commissions under WooCommerce / Commissions and WooCommerce / Reports / WC Vendors.
Below is the easy steps which demonstrate the steps to setting.
General options – Configure default commission, how members can register and more.
Email template options for the relevant WC Vendor emails.
Prem Tiwari is the founder of freewebmentor.com and is a professional developer who has vast experience in PHP and open source technologies. Apart from this, he is a blogger by hobby. View all posts by Prem Tiwari