By: Prem Tiwari | Last Updated:
MYSQL is a language for accessing databases.
If you want to start reading mysql tutorials, then you keep close attention in this post. In this post i will share Our tutorial will helping you for access and manipulate data in: MySQL database systems.
1) MYSQL can execute queries against a database
2) MYSQL can Select data from a database
3) MYSQL can insert records in a database
4) MYSQL can update records in a database
5) MYSQL can delete records from a database
6) MYSQL can create new databases
7) MYSQL can create new tables in a database
8) MYSQL can create stored procedures in a database
9) MYSQL can create views in a database.
Following example shows a generic syntax of PHP to call any MySQL function.
<title>PHP with MySQL</title>
$conn = mysql_connect("Host name","user name","password"));
if( !$conn )
die ( "Error: a related error message" );
echo "Database connected!";
Prem Tiwari is the founder of FreeWebMentor.com and also a professional developer who has vast experience in PHP and open source technologies. Apart from this, he is a blogger by hobby and also he has been a regular speaker of WordPress sessions in various IT Companies. View all posts by Prem Tiwari