MYSQL is a language for accessing databases.
If you want to start reading mysql tutorials, then you keep close attention in this post. In this post i will share Our tutorial will helping you for access and manipulate data in: MySQL database systems.
1) MYSQL can execute queries against a database
2) MYSQL can Select data from a database
3) MYSQL can insert records in a database
4) MYSQL can update records in a database
5) MYSQL can delete records from a database
6) MYSQL can create new databases
7) MYSQL can create new tables in a database
8) MYSQL can create stored procedures in a database
9) MYSQL can create views in a database.
Following example shows a generic syntax of PHP to call any MySQL function.
<title>PHP with MySQL</title>
$conn = mysql_connect("Host name","user name","password"));
if( !$conn )
die ( "Error: a related error message" );
echo "Database connected!";
If you like FreeWebMentor and you would like to contribute, you can write an article and mail your article to [email protected] Your article will appear on the FreeWebMentor main page and help other developers.