By: Prem Tiwari | Last Updated:
Hi friends, hope you are doing good. In today’s post i will let you know how to setup Direct credit card payments using Simplify Commerce in WooCommerce. If you want to add credit card payment in your wooCommerce based online store.
The Simplify Commerce gateway lets you to take credit card payments directly on your store.
To function, Simplify Commerce requires a few items:
1) A server with CURL support (to communicate with the API)
2) PHP 5.3+ (a requirement of the SDK used)
3) WooCommerce 2.0+
4) SSL/HTTPS setup to keep customer data safe
To start, you’ll need to apply for an account with Simplify Commerce. There is a link for this within the settings page. Go to: WooCommerce => Settings => Checkout => Simplify Commerce. The first thing you’ll see is a box prompting you to sign up. Select Sign up for Simplify Commerce to get started. Approval or denial happens nearly instantly.
1) Enable Simplify Commerce – Check this box to enable the gateway and make it available to your customers.
2) Title – This is what your customer will see when selecting the gateway they want to use when checking out.
3) Description – Used alongside the title to include more information about this gateway.
4) Payment Mode – Two options on how you want the card form to appear.
5) Standard – The card field appears on the checkout page
6) Hosted Payments – Hosted Payments must be enabled in your API Keys settings.
Prem Tiwari is the founder of freewebmentor.com and is a professional developer who has vast experience in PHP and open source technologies. Apart from this, he is a blogger by hobby. View all posts by Prem Tiwari