Every website’s must have multiple forms like contact form or product feedback form, quote form and so on. If you are going to develop your website in WordPress, then this post will help you lots. Today i am going to share a best WordPress plugin to fulfil your form requirement. Contact Form 7 is a the best and most downloadable plugin on WordPress.org directory.
Contact Form 7 plugin is very simple but flexible which can manage multiple contact forms. You can also customize your forms as per your website’s theme designs. It is compatible with lots of add on plugins and have outstanding features like Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and much more.
Installing process of contact form 7 is same like Installing other WordPress plugins. If you are beginner, then keep close attention on below steps:
1) Login in your WordPress admin dashboard and navigate to Plugins => Add New.
2) Type “Contact form 7” in search form and click on “Install Now button”
3) After installation click on Activate button.
4) Now you will see the “Contact” menu in left panel of WordPress admin.
1) Go to Plugins => Add New and select .zip file from your computer.
2) Click on Install Now button.
3) Once installation process is complete activate to enable its features.
After installation & activation of plugin, lets create a sample contact form from admin panel. Go to Contact Menu => Add New and click on Add New button. On the above screen enter the form name like ” Contact Form sample” and below you will see the default form fields.
After saving all settings copy shortcode and create a page “contact form” and paste shortcode. You have done all steps now visit on your website and see the your contact form look like below screenshot.
Below is the list of some useful add on extensions of contact form 7 which will help you extends more features.
Prem Tiwari is the founder of FreeWebMentor.com and also a professional developer who has vast experience in PHP and open source technologies. Apart from this, he is a blogger by hobby and also he has been a regular speaker of WordPress sessions in various IT Companies. View all posts by Prem Tiwari