In my recent project i got request from one of my client to add flickr photo widgets according to “user or group” from his flickr profile. I have created this plugin to fulfil his requirement and I think why not share my hard work over internet to help WordPress developers like me and then i decided to create this WordPress plugin for get flickr photos from user’s profile and hosted on WordPress plugin directory.
Responsive Flicker Widget is a very simple and easy to use that allows you to get user’s and group’s photos from flickr based on flickr ID.
1) Responsive Design.
2) Easy to configure.
3) Change “Photo Type” user or group as you want.
4) You can sort by latest or randomly.
5) Compatible with all major device like iPhone, iPad, Tablets, PC.
=== Responsive Flicker Widget ===
Plugin Name: Responsive Flicker Widget
Plugin URI: https://www.freewebmentor.com/2016/09/responsive-flicker-widget.html
Description: A Flickr WordPress plugin to display user's and group's photos in sidebar widgets.
Author: Prem Tiwari
Author URI: http://freewebmentor.com/
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Download it from wordpress plugin directory : Download
1) Download the archive file and unzip it in /wp-content/plugins, upload the archive at Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin OR install via Plugins > Add New > Search for the Resposive Flicker Widget in the search.
2) Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
3) Navigate to Widgets > FWM Flicker and drag and drop in sidebar area where you want to show.
4) Click Save!
If you like FreeWebMentor and you would like to contribute, you can write an article and mail your article to [email protected] Your article will appear on the FreeWebMentor main page and help other developers.