By: Prem Tiwari | Last Updated:
Are you planning to start an online store OR want to develop an ecommerce website for your client? If your answer is “Yes”, then keep close attention in this post. In today’s post i have explained how to configure Authorize.net payment gateway. In this tutorial you will learn how to configure Authorize.net payment gateway for your ecommerce store.
Now days Authorize.Net offers many different ways to use their services for his customers. Authorize.net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce plugin supports all of them.
Below is the list of few features of Authorize.net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce WordPress plugn.
1) No SSL required
2) No PCI required
3) Easy to install and configure
4) Option to configure success & failure message
5) Safe way to process credit cards and debit cards on WooCommerce using authorize.net SIM
6) This plugin use hosted solution provided by Authorize.net and payment is processed on secured servers of Authorize.net
7) Now with Option to use Authorize only mode.
There is very easy process to install this plugin. follow the below steps to installation.
Step-1) Download zip file from wordpress plugin directory and upload authorizenet-woocom-gateway folder/directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Step-2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Below is the steps to configure Authorize.net payment gateway with WordPress woocommerce.
1) Go to WooCommerce => Settings
2) On the “Settings” page, select “Payment Gateways” tab.
3) Under “Payment Gateways” you will find all the available gateways, select “Authorize.net” option
4) On this page you wil find option to configure the plugin for use with WooCommerce
5) Enter the API details (Login ID, Transaction Key)
Prem Tiwari is the founder of freewebmentor.com and is a professional developer who has vast experience in PHP and open source technologies. Apart from this, he is a blogger by hobby. View all posts by Prem Tiwari