Are you want to start with C programming language, then let’s start it with your first “Hello world” program in C language. Follow the below steps to create, compile, and run the first C program.
1) Make Entry of TC>bin inside Path Variable and Click on OK.
2) Open your favorite editor and copy paste below code to execute your first C program.
//C hello world example
3) Now Open Command Prompt by typing cmd inside “Run” Option.
4) Go to Path Where you have Saved your C Programs.
D:\>cd C Programs
5) Suppose we have Saved hello.c program inside “C Programs” folder. then type this command to Compile hello.c
D:\C Programs>tcc hello.c
6) After typing “tcc command” we can compile C Program.
7) Now it’s time to run C Program after Successful Compilation.Just Type Program name and Hit Enter you will get output on the console
Below is the output of your above program.
If you like FreeWebMentor and you would like to contribute, you can write an article and mail your article to [email protected] Your article will appear on the FreeWebMentor main page and help other developers.