Are you want to start with C programming language, then let’s start it with your first “Hello world” program in C language. Follow the below steps to create, compile, and run the first C program.
1) Make Entry of TC>bin inside Path Variable and Click on OK.
2) Open your favorite editor and copy paste below code to execute your first C program.
//C hello world example
3) Now Open Command Prompt by typing cmd inside “Run” Option.
4) Go to Path Where you have Saved your C Programs.
D:\>cd C Programs
5) Suppose we have Saved hello.c program inside “C Programs” folder. then type this command to Compile hello.c
D:\C Programs>tcc hello.c
6) After typing “tcc command” we can compile C Program.
7) Now it’s time to run C Program after Successful Compilation.Just Type Program name and Hit Enter you will get output on the console
Below is the output of your above program.
Prem Tiwari is the founder of FreeWebMentor.com and also a professional developer who has vast experience in PHP and open source technologies. Apart from this, he is a blogger by hobby and also he has been a regular speaker of WordPress sessions in various IT Companies. View all posts by Prem Tiwari